Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Pre-K Classroom

Here is my 2011-2012 classroom with before and after photo's. I totally changed the layout of my room and created a better learning environment that focused on organization.

                                                                       Old Classroom


                                                               All junk to be recycled.


                                                       Now new and improved classroom.

                                                    Posters are up so we are ready to learn.
                                                               Displays of student work.

                                                                           Word Wall.


Here are some links to where I got my ideas to change up my room layout.
http://mrsmorrowskindergarteners.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment